Services typically include:
Occupational Therapy is a skilled treatment that helps individuals achieves independence in all facets of life. Our therapists assist residents in skills for the job of “life.” necessary for living independent and satisfying lives.
- Customized treatment programs to improve ones ability to perform daily activities
- Comprehensive home/job site evaluations with adaptation recommendations
- Performance skills assessments and treatments
- Adaptive equipment recommendations and usage training
- Guidance to family and care givers